For those of you new to the Battlefield world the word kits might throw you off a bit. So we’re here to teach you all about Battlefield 1 Incursions kits. A kit in Battlefield 1 is the kit or backpack a player chooses in-game which represents the player’s class. Usually, a kit or class icon will appear above player’s heads to help other players easily identify their class.
In Battlefield 1 Incursions kits are split into 3 categories. The 3 categories Battlefield 1 Incursions kits will fall under are Vehicle Operator, Squad Leader, and Soldier. An Incursions team consists of at most 1 Squad Leader, 1 Vehicle Operator, and Soldiers fill the remaining positions.
We’ve gathered all the latest information on the 5 Battlefield 1 Incursions kits currently available including weapon information and passives. However, there is an update this September with detailed information on the remaining 3 Battlefield 1 Incursions kits.
Keep in mind, the information below is the current state of kits today. This information can change and be updated at any time during Closed Alpha and onwards.
The primary job is to operate the team vehicles. Movement and positioning separate the great vehicle operators from the good.
- Frommer Stop Auto
- Pieper M1893
- Howdah Pistol
- Mle 1903
- Bandage Pouch
- Repair Tool
- Wrench Monkey: Increased vehicle repair speed and wrench damage
- Just a Dent: Driver will passively repair the vehicle at a slow rate while out of combat.
- Armored Car – Supply Drop: Deploy a Medic Bag and Ammo Crate behind the vehicle.
- FT-17 – Smoke Screen: Generate a cloud of smoke to block spotting and provide visual cover.
- Sustained Fire: Vehicle Reload Speed Increased
- FT-17 – 37mm Case Shell: Anti-Infantry munitions that fire a shotgun-like blast of small projectiles.
- Armored Car – 20mm Auto-Cannon: Improved primary weapon allowing direct damage to vehicles and splash damage to infantry.
A master of vision denial with smoke grenades en masse, the Control Leader is the back line of the squad and can be spawned on while out of combat.
- Autoloading 8 .35 Factory
- SMLE MKIII Marksman
- Gasser M1870
- Mle 1903
- Flare Gun
- Crossbow – SMK
- On Me: Can be spawned on if no incoming damage or suppression during the last 15 seconds.
- Smoke Curtain: Smoke grenades fired from the crossbow will cover a larger area.
- Situational Awareness: Enemies within a small radius will be revealed on the minimap.
The medic of the team, able to heal and revive fallen team members.
- Autoloading 8 .25 Extended
- Mondragón Storm
- P08 Pistol
- Sniper Shield (With healing aura)
- Medical Syringe
- Morale Aura – Heals friendly soldiers within a small radius.
- Not On My Watch – When spotting a downed ally, he will drop a smoke grenade.
- On Duty – Receive less damage when the syringe is equipped.
Raining down explosives on foes and providing ammo for friends, the Mortar Support is superb at controlling areas from afar.
- MG15 n.A. Suppressive
- M1909 Benét–Mercié Telescopic
- Repetierpistole M1912
- 3 Revolver
- Ammo Pouch
- Mortar — HE
- Pitcher – Increased throwing distance of pouches and grenades.
- Crater & Crate – Places a large ammo crate when a mortar is placed.
- Super Suppression – Increased suppression efficiency.
Specialized in taking out enemy vehicles, the AT Assault is every vehicle operator’s nightmare.
- MP 18 Experimental
- M1907 SL Sweeper
- Taschenpistole M1914
- Mars Automatic
- Anti-Tank Grenade
- Limpet Charge
- Flak Jacket – Reduces incoming explosive damage by 50%.
- Fire Bomb – AT Grenade has an incendiary effect when it explodes.
- Limpet Charge Charge – Charges towards an enemy ready to deploy the limpet charge.
Future Kits coming this September
Getting up close and personal, the Raid Leader can place spawn beacons for reinforcements.
Packing a punch against both infantry and vehicles, the Shock Assault is well-rounded in their ability to make things go BOOM!
Excels at obtaining information for the team, and using that intel to dispose of enemies up close.